Petti and I want to start selling crazy food ideas to fast food chains since they love them sooooo much. A few things we have come up with:
“Breakfast Balls” - one piece of sausage with egg and cheese wrapped in a pancake. They’re about as small as a tater tot–not an apple
“Thanksgiving Burrito” - All your leftovers wrapped in a flour tortilla
“Surf N Turf Burger” - Self explanitory.
“Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich” - complete with that weird white gravy
I wish, however, that I had come up with these gems:
1) All American Taco by Rubios :: A cheeseburger in taco form. Genius.
2) Bread Bowl Pastas by Domino’s :: Things you eat in a bowl with bread: clam chowder and pasta. Sooooo obvious.
3) KFC’s Famous Bowls :: You eat all these things together any way. Put it in a bowl. And add cheddar cheese???
4) Sonic’s Mac N Cheese Bites :: Finally. Someone invented a way to eat this tasty meal without a fork. Americans hate forks.
5) Carl’s Jr’s Pastrami Burger :: Beef on Beef
6) Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich :: Chicken sandwich with jelly filled Krispy Kreme donuts as the bun. I don’t get it, but Tom says it’s good.
7) Jack In The Box’s Hearty Breakfast Bowl :: Again with the bowls.
Jack In The Box’s Nacho Cheese Burger :: Nachos + Burger. duh.
9) Turducken :: Chicken inside a duck inside a turkey. Petti had it. He liked.
10) Burger King’s Chicken Fries :: Isn’t it so cute when something familiar like a chicken strip looks just like another familiar thing like french fries??!!!!! OMG OMG OMG
11) Harry Potter Jelly Bellies :: Booger and dirt flavors. How did they make the vomit one??!!
12) Grapple :: Okay okay. It’s not fast food but AN APPLE THAT TASTES LIKE A GRAPE WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT.
Tags: 5 Comments